The small to medium-sized business market (SMB) is the engine of the U.S. economy. This is especially true in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of MI, where hard work and integrity are an integral part of our makeup. Whether you are just starting out with one or two people, a fast growing company barely keeping up with demand, or a strong, stable, small-to-midsized business that is a pillar in your community, you need IT services and AV solutions to help run your business successfully. Yet, it can be a real challenge, regardless of your own IT and AV expertise. You need to make sure your technology is up and running, and optimized for premium performance so your company can focus on its core business. This is where we can help.
Our IT Services include:
- Set up a small computer network to get your company up and running.
- Set up your company’s computer system in the cloud so you have true whenever, wherever, access to your business data.
- Monitor your computer system 24/7/365 and make sure your system software is completely up to date so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Put in a brand-new, state-of-the-art phone system to help make your company run more efficiently.
- Virtualize your computers to help reduce capital and operating costs.
- Design and implement a network of servers, switches, and storage to maximize your efficiency as you grow.
- Implement IT security to protect company from hackers and viruses.
- Set up a wireless network so your employees can bring in and effectively use their own devices, as well as company wireless devices, safely and securely.
- Implement a reliable back up system to ensure company’s data is safe.
- Set up an all-in-one interactive whiteboard, TV, and video conferencing system to make your meetings more effective.
- Temporary IT or AV labor to handle a personnel shortage.
- Physical security at the workplace through video cameras and access controls.
- Set you up to run on the nation’s largest and most reliable cellular network so you can contact customers and employees wherever and whenever you need to.
We have over 30 years of experience in both IT services and AV solutions. As these worlds continue to merge, it is critical to have a company who has significant expertise in both arenas. For example, in today’s world, quality video security is tied into an organization’s IT infrastructure. You need a partner skilled in both areas to ensure this is done right. We can be that partner.