Camera Corner Connecting Point (CCCP) has been helping the public sector throughout Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to optimize their use of technology in the face of tight budget restraints. We have decades of extensive experience implementing and managing network solutions and AV services in the K-12, higher education, and government marketplaces.
Our design and installation work includes projects with more than a third of the colleges and K-12 school districts in Wisconsin. We also count over 75 local and county government agencies as happy CCCP customers. In fact, almost 50% of our business today comes from the education and government sectors. We are the public sector experts.
Some key differentiators of the CCCP public sector practice include:
- A broad portfolio of market-leading products offering flexibility, investment protection, and superior performance.
- We feature brands such as HP, ShoreTel, VMware, and Panasonic, just to name a few.
- We do a wide spectrum of IT work from complete data center design and implementation to PC deployments.
- We design and install complete VoIP systems.
- We offer a full suite of AV solutions from boardroom remodels to video surveillance.
- Significant expertise in both IT and AV. As these worlds continue to merge, it is critical to have a company with experience working in both arenas. For example, in today’s world, public buildings need quality video security, but these systems are also best tied into the school’s IT infrastructure. You need a partner skilled in both areas to ensure this is done right.
- Remote monitoring and other Cloud Service to ensure your IT equipment is functioning properly and you are protected.
- Outsourcing engineers or technicians to work directly at your school when you have personnel shortages.
- Professional account management with a single point of contact. Our Account Managers have an average of 15 years of experience working with public sector network solutions.