EDUCATION AND GOVERNMENT
Handling Your Technology So You Can Focus on What Matters
Camera Corner Connecting Point (CCCP) has been helping education and government entities throughout the Midwest to optimize their use of technology in the face of tight budget restraints.
We have decades of extensive experience implementing and managing network solutions and AV services in the K-12, higher education and government marketplaces.
Our design and installation work includes projects with more than a third of the colleges and K-12 school districts in Wisconsin.
We also assist over 75 local and county government agencies with their technology. In fact, almost 50 percent of our business today comes from the education and government sectors.
- Broad portfolio of market-leading products offering:
- Investment protection
- Superior performance
- Brands such as HP, Mitel, VMware, and Panasonic, just to name a few
- Wide spectrum of IT work
- See how we helped the De Pere School District here
- Design and install complete VoIP systems
- Full suite of AV solutions, including:
- Boardroom remodels
- Video surveillance
- Video walls
- See UW-Whitewater's video wall installation from CCCP here
- Significant expertise in both IT and AV, pivotal for today's technology that often utilizes elements of both
- Remote monitoring and other Cloud Service to ensure your IT equipment is functioning properly and you are protected
- Outsourcing engineers or technicians to work directly at your school when you have personnel shortages
- Professional account management with a single point of contact
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today to discuss your vision and how CCCP can make it a reality.
Click here to login to the online store
Our AV team provides custom solutions to organizations across the Midwest. We are a trusted advisor for our clients and can assist in whatever types of AV projects you desire to implement. Click a vertical below to learn more about how we have helped others with their technology.