Shipping and Logistics
- Any items you are shipping for the expo will be handled directly through Green Bay Exposition Services (GBES), (920) 405-0100. Per their agreement with CCCP, here are the specifics: GBES Service Center hours for the show are Monday, May 20, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday, May 21, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- All exhibitor shipments must be delivered to the GBES warehouse prior to May 17, 2019.
- No shipments are to be made to the KI Convention Center/Hyatt on Main as they do NOT have space available for storage.
- All exhibition materials (boxes, display cases, etc) will be charged an incoming material handling fee of $90 ($45/100 lbs., min. charge of $90). Please note: the size of your shipment doesn’t matter. A box as small as 6″x6″ will be charged the min. fee. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Kara at A-mazing Events.
- GBES will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials beginning May 9, 2019, to their warehouse address.
- To avoid additional after deadline charges, materials must arrive by May 17, 2019. Materials sent after this date incur an additional $30 handling fee.
- For additional information please contact Green Bay Expo Services at (920) 405-0100 or Kara Lendved at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 574-3467.
For load in May 20/out May 21, 2019, we have two loading areas.
- For large items (pallets, digital displays, etc) please use the back loading bay located on Elm Street (see below photo)
- For quick/small load in/out items (give aways, pull up banners, etc) feel free to park on N Adams Street. There are doors located there and a small area for temporary parking while you bring your items into the hall.