Learn simple techniques that could change your photography forever. Create stunning, unusual and fun images, while exploring camera and lighting skills that will enhance your photography, creativity and confidence.
The three-hour seminar will include instruction in:
• Understanding exposure compensation and time exposure
• Low light and special effects photography
• Building a DIY home studio for less than $50
• Light painting techniques
• Indoor rain effects
• Fog and mystical effects
• Introduction to ultraviolet light effects
Photographers of all abilities are welcome. Participants should have a basic understanding of their camera’s operation and settings. Program is designed for DSLR cameras, photographers with “point and shoot” cameras are welcome to attend, but need to understand that they will be limited in applying some of the techniques presented. A quality tripod is highly recommended for this class.
Cost:$60 includes 10% discount on the purchase of a tripod